Eclipse Zap Zaphir specifications
- WAVE TYPE : Great for mid-sized waves. High speed, High maneuverable.
- DOUBLE CONCAVE ON DECK : Gives you more traction and control. Your feet feel like it’s a part of the board.
- GLASSING : Single 4oz bottom, double 4oz deck with two carbon patches on the tail.
- PIGMENT/TINTS : Trasparent.
- FINISH : Sand paper
- FINS : FCS sistem
- ROCKER : Natural
- FEATURED BOARD DIMENSION:Offered from 5’7″ x 18” 3/4″ x 2 3/8 ”to 6’5″ x 19″ x 2 3/8″.
thezap zaphir Performance Module:
The zap zaphir Module’s really curvy outline from nose to tail makes it a super-loose and reactive board. This lively feeling combined with a low, speedy nose rocker entry and super-deep concave running into a double concave between the fins makes her a real humdinger. Glassing and materials nothing but the finest. Art by gaba. Get a fresh one at a dealer near you.
view on the blog
Our Latest Surfboards
- The Dora is super classic nine two fast gliding noserider and with its smooth and loosing attitude will brings you to the next imaginary surfing step. Don’t you expect the super heavy weight, single fin glassing on, those were for business… He was a jump ahead. He was thinking lighter and small, for his fast speeding tubolar preach!
- A beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming…
- This gay came out of the bush right in the Playdpròtosec when even, the very last policeman, turn his back to the wood!..and they lost him..forever!