About our Goose model surfboards
Filling the gap between our high perfomance surfboards and the Mr Waffles.
The perfect combination of looseness, speed and drive, thanks to the his wide nose (and the maximum thickness under the chest), the paddling is very easy and the take off is super fast, but with his tight rounded pin tail combined with the rails, thinner and pinched, the surfboard stays connected to the hollow section of the waves. This design will go well in high overhead to knee surf.
Size run from 5’2”-6’3”. Happiest at 5’6”-5’10”, can be built in traditional way of coursep.s. Try not to buckle this one, Michael!
Eclipse Goose model specifications
FEATURED BOARD DIMENSION: 5’4” x 19”3/4 x 2”1/4.
FOAM : stringer less EPS core.
reverse vee on nose/ deep concave in the middle that blend with a deep double concave/vee on the tail
wide/flat nose like an old twin fin, plenty of foam in the chest to allow ease of wave cacthing.
tight rounded pin tail for a really fast turn, thinner and pinched rail with tons of hard edge to keep the board connected to the wave
multi-purpose surfboards / easy entry into waves / vee-concave-vee tri-hull bottom contours this board surfs wicked smooth and fast yet can draw the longest of lines as well in grovely or well overhead conditions. / The perfect combination of looseness, speed and drive. If you’ re about your equipment, this board will be the soul of your quiver.
Our latest surfboards
- the optmistic modelA beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming...
- the hushfish modelThis design incorporates a low entry rocker with an increased tail kick out the back of the board. It has slight concave reverse-vee through the first half of the board, leading into double concave through the fins and out the tail here a present a vee
- the goose model
- the French singerA beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming...
- the Dakota expressThis gay came out of the bush right in the Playdpròtosec when even, the very last policeman, turn his back to the wood!..and they lost him..forever!
- the Zap ZaphirThe zap zaphir Module's really curvy outline from nose to tail makes it a super-loose and reactive board. This lively feeling combined with a low, speedy...
- the BISCUITA very first "10 white surfboards" serie saw the light in late 1998... against every market advice that was, at the time, pushing the 'FRIEDPOTATO'...
- the VaporizerA classic multi- spiral cross over kind of board. His a particular 80's , half shape , mixed with a little aged straight rail and a special...
- eclipse mini simmonsThe Model 78 is designed on the Bob Simmons shape's who was light years ahead of the other shaper, his boards were considered revolutionary at ...
- le Mushrooms modelThe le Mushrooms is a magic combination of a Simmons and a Spoon If you need an easy paddle out , expecially in those winter groovy days...
- mr. wafflesthe most modern version of the retro surfboards , combine in fact , the wider nose of 80's surfboards , with the all best concept of modern shortboard ...
- mr. MagooThe mr.Magoo is designed from the evolution of model 78. It's very easy to drive, much more skate , loose and faster respect the other models ... and more shorted.
- the Green Machine...a classic two fin swallow fat tail with an hibrid , coming down a three inch tick , seventy rail : Is one of the new retro-boom opening the 2005 scene ...
- Foxy Brown''First of all planing. Planing is when the craft skims over the surface of the water. Displacement is when the craft ploughs it's way through the water,
- Zumpster model