Aclassic multi- spiral cross over kind of board. His a particular 80′s , half shape , mixed with a little aged straight rail and a special tail , make this board a very special leading kind of waveslider . expectially if you are light in weight , this kind of shape a little fat on the nose , will keep you with a” CHEATING FIVE “ posture … right close to the barrel , for super vintage casual seventy stylish.
The bottom is an hull / displacement and has a full-vee with a deep double concave which starts from mid-board. Also on deck is present a double concave,this still going to increase to the tail, totally digging it, allowing in this way to have little volume in the tail.The edges of the board are connected perfectly with the design of the deck, they are 60/40 with the characteristic of being , in the upper part, completely flat, allowing to the board to penetrate into the wave, while maintaining a good thickness …”
the Vaporizer specifications
- LENGHT : Offered in this lengths. 6’1″ x 21.75″ x 2.75″, 6’3″ x 21.75″ x 2.75″, 6’5″ x 22″ x 2.75″ and 6’7″ x 22″ x 2.75″.
- WAVE TYPE : Great for most mid-sized waves. High speed
- DOUBLE CONCAVE ON THE DECK : Gives you more stability, traction and control. Your feet feel like it’s a part of the board.
- GLASSING : Double 4oz bottom, triple 4oz deck with last layer being textured.
- FINS : Bonzer mechanics
- PIGMENT/TINTS : traslucent abstract lines of a ”azul” mix pigment with two wood patches on tail.
Alternative style shred machine!!! / progressive rocker / double barrel concave with added vee and tons of hard edge / perfect performance counterpart to the Mini Simmons and Fish.
order a Vaporizer
Our latest surfboards
- the DoraThe Dora is super classic nine two fast gliding noserider and with its smooth and loosing attitude will brings you to the next imaginary surfing step. Don’t you expect the super heavy weight, single fin glassing on, those were for business… He was a jump ahead. He was thinking lighter and small, for his fast speeding tubolar preach!
- the goose model
- the French singerA beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming…
- the Dakota expressThis gay came out of the bush right in the Playdpròtosec when even, the very last policeman, turn his back to the wood!..and they lost him..forever!
- the Zap ZaphirThe zap zaphir Module’s really curvy outline from nose to tail makes it a super-loose and reactive board. This lively feeling combined with a low, speedy…
- Arod Ikim Ed Tac modelThis 1996 soul revival cut off the crescent mass of superlight short ugly to see modern longboard invasion. the europe since the renaisence
- the BISCUITA very first “10 white surfboards” serie saw the light in late 1998… against every market advice that was, at the time, pushing the ‘FRIEDPOTATO’…
- the VaporizerA classic multi- spiral cross over kind of board. His a particular 80′s , half shape , mixed with a little aged straight rail and a special…
- eclipse mini simmonsThe Model 78 is designed on the Bob Simmons shape’s who was light years ahead of the other shaper, his boards were considered revolutionary at …
- le Mushrooms modelThe le Mushrooms is a magic combination of a Simmons and a Spoon If you need an easy paddle out , expecially in those winter groovy days…
- mr. wafflesthe most modern version of the retro surfboards , combine in fact , the wider nose of 80′s surfboards , with the all best concept of modern shortboard …
- The Rock DancersThis model is a classic 9 ‘ 7 ” squash fin glassed and volan pigmented perfect for the knee high summer session in cosmic stoned vintage posture .
- mr. MagooThe mr.Magoo is designed from the evolution of model 78. It’s very easy to drive, much more skate , loose and faster respect the other models … and more shorted.
- the Green Machine…a classic two fin swallow fat tail with an hibrid , coming down a three inch tick , seventy rail :
Is one of the new retro-boom opening the 2005 scene …
- Foxy Brown”First of all planing. Planing is when the craft skims over the surface of the water. Displacement is when the craft ploughs it’s way through the water,
- Zumpster model