“…We arrived at the SpaceGate 42 on the West dock of CinnamonBluff on Punk’0, that was heavy dark and real calm. We pointed streight to the Green hangar where few hours before we had met and talked with Admiral Freebee the funny Irish dude.
He wasn’t there and we find sit at his place a loud mouth hairy black curly french look like surfer.
“Hola cicos, com savùar? ” he said.
He spoked a mixed lenguage kind of crossover valley slang. Was funny.
“..Hi mònseur! My name is Andrè P. Ciòn..but here on Punk Orbit everybody call me:
‘the French Singer ‘… “
- note from A trip to eclipseland (the book)
About our the French singer surfboards
..the Astrales racks off all their boards from the Raxzorocked and the funny guy was observing every single model from over their sholders..
Andrè was roundin’ and roundin like a shark smelling it’s victim. “Oh!0Ùoì!..I really like ésta Tabla!” “Oh yess senòr! I was tàking a batter look to dis planCè dù surf, a little closer, I mean!” “It’s so very nice?isn’t it?”Wild Billy suggest him
“Yes Sir exactly, la mèscalòta!”
“Stylish uh?!A beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming, Blunt and Runt single finned retro hybrid DinosaurBiscuit. It’s the perfect sliding toy if you like posing in some Cheater-five rinconians gesture..or dancing with a Mexican blanket on a Boothy and Glacial Coffed neoprene ‘Okie’ soldier black armatur” “O0Ùuì..I’d loved since I saw the very first time, mè sà mì!
Eclipse the French singer specifications
- FEATURED BOARD DIMENSION: 5’10” x 21″ x 3″
- GLASSING : single 4oz bottom, double 4oz deck with last layer being textured.
- BOTTOM SHAPE’S : deep dish concave throughout the entire bottom of the board. This gives this little board lift on the nose and speed through turns., beveled 50/50 rail
- PIGMENT/TINTS : Mexican saltillo blankets / resin pigmented logo
- WAVE TYPE : Great for most mid-sized waves.
turning board, can noseride even in small waves, fun to ride in any conditions / single deep dish concave / ‘beveled’ 50/50 rails / easy rail to rail transitions and smooth turns / Low rocker , high speeds, excellent paddlebility, flow and glide yet combined with this unique bottom it really loves to be turned on rail / Ready for Cheater-five rinconians gesture / rides the barrel well on those stiff offshore days
Our latest surfboards
- the optmistic modelA beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming...
- the hushfish modelThis design incorporates a low entry rocker with an increased tail kick out the back of the board. It has slight concave reverse-vee through the first half of the board, leading into double concave through the fins and out the tail here a present a vee
- the goose model
- the French singerA beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming...
- the Dakota expressThis gay came out of the bush right in the Playdpròtosec when even, the very last policeman, turn his back to the wood!..and they lost him..forever!
- the Zap ZaphirThe zap zaphir Module's really curvy outline from nose to tail makes it a super-loose and reactive board. This lively feeling combined with a low, speedy...
- HUBYDUBLYFISH (the fonky shonky)This shape saw the light during the late summer of 1994. Made simply to try to arginate the Nazi-Surf-Tendence...
- the hemphaticaEmpathica aka empathetic aka the bisquick was designed to provide maximum power and mobilty as well as looseness and turning ability.
- the BISCUITA very first "10 white surfboards" serie saw the light in late 1998... against every market advice that was, at the time, pushing the 'FRIEDPOTATO'...
- the VaporizerA classic multi- spiral cross over kind of board. His a particular 80's , half shape , mixed with a little aged straight rail and a special...
- eclipse mini simmonsThe Model 78 is designed on the Bob Simmons shape's who was light years ahead of the other shaper, his boards were considered revolutionary at ...
- le Mushrooms modelThe le Mushrooms is a magic combination of a Simmons and a Spoon If you need an easy paddle out , expecially in those winter groovy days...
- mr. wafflesthe most modern version of the retro surfboards , combine in fact , the wider nose of 80's surfboards , with the all best concept of modern shortboard ...
- mr. MagooThe mr.Magoo is designed from the evolution of model 78. It's very easy to drive, much more skate , loose and faster respect the other models ... and more shorted.
- the Green Machine...a classic two fin swallow fat tail with an hibrid , coming down a three inch tick , seventy rail : Is one of the new retro-boom opening the 2005 scene ...
- Foxy Brown''First of all planing. Planing is when the craft skims over the surface of the water. Displacement is when the craft ploughs it's way through the water,
- Zumpster model