About our Biscuit
Avery first ” 10 white surfboards “ serie saw the light in late 1998… against every market advice that was, at the time, pushing the ‘FRIEDPOTATO’ shortboards inoculation and promoting even in italy an unsurfable kind of surfboards .
The bisquit went fat large on the tail single fin for ‘the DINOSAUR BISQUIT’ and tree finned for the biscuit. This hybridegg that link his name to the classic Savoiardo-cookies became perfect for ‘MUSHIES’ condition of our sandbar waves but solid and trimming for a surfer that have enough open mind to see in this Creamy,Backery,Vanilla biscuit a nice allround surfboard.
Eclipse Biscuit specifications
- OFFERED IN THIS LENGHT: from 5’3”,5’5”,5’7”,5’9” x 21” x 2”7/8 to 6’1”,6’3”, 6’5”, 6’7”, 6’9”, 7′, 7’3”, 7’5” x 3” x 2”7/8 5’7” x 3” x 2”7/8
- WAVE TYPE : Great for most small/mid-sized waves.
- FIN SETUP:single Boxed fin (optional three fin configuration)
- GLASSING : single 4oz bottom with patch on tail,single 6oz, single 4oz deck with last layer being textured.
- FINISH: full gloss and polish
- TINTS/PIGMENTS: double traslucent ”COOKIES” pigment/
Awesome Mid-Length shape …from the past Edition / tested in california republic / paddles and surfs similar to a long / plenty of width for cross-stepping and finesse / hard edge and slight vee increases shredability / Built to meet any surfer’s needs.
Our latest surfboards
- the DoraThe Dora is super classic nine two fast gliding noserider and with its smooth and loosing attitude will brings you to the next imaginary surfing step. Don’t you expect the super heavy weight, single fin glassing on, those were for business… He was a jump ahead. He was thinking lighter and small, for his fast speeding tubolar preach!
- the goose model
- the French singerA beveled 50/50 super smooth rail..with a panzy Square Tail to push faster on bottom turn and a supporting easy trimming…
- the Dakota expressThis gay came out of the bush right in the Playdpròtosec when even, the very last policeman, turn his back to the wood!..and they lost him..forever!
- the Zap ZaphirThe zap zaphir Module’s really curvy outline from nose to tail makes it a super-loose and reactive board. This lively feeling combined with a low, speedy…
- Arod Ikim Ed Tac modelThis 1996 soul revival cut off the crescent mass of superlight short ugly to see modern longboard invasion. the europe since the renaisence
- the BISCUITA very first “10 white surfboards” serie saw the light in late 1998… against every market advice that was, at the time, pushing the ‘FRIEDPOTATO’…
- the VaporizerA classic multi- spiral cross over kind of board. His a particular 80′s , half shape , mixed with a little aged straight rail and a special…
- eclipse mini simmonsThe Model 78 is designed on the Bob Simmons shape’s who was light years ahead of the other shaper, his boards were considered revolutionary at …
- le Mushrooms modelThe le Mushrooms is a magic combination of a Simmons and a Spoon If you need an easy paddle out , expecially in those winter groovy days…
- mr. wafflesthe most modern version of the retro surfboards , combine in fact , the wider nose of 80′s surfboards , with the all best concept of modern shortboard …
- The Rock DancersThis model is a classic 9 ‘ 7 ” squash fin glassed and volan pigmented perfect for the knee high summer session in cosmic stoned vintage posture .
- mr. MagooThe mr.Magoo is designed from the evolution of model 78. It’s very easy to drive, much more skate , loose and faster respect the other models … and more shorted.
- the Green Machine…a classic two fin swallow fat tail with an hibrid , coming down a three inch tick , seventy rail :
Is one of the new retro-boom opening the 2005 scene …
- Foxy Brown”First of all planing. Planing is when the craft skims over the surface of the water. Displacement is when the craft ploughs it’s way through the water,
- Zumpster model