About our le Mushrooms surfboards
Le Mushrooms is a magic combination of a Simmons and a Spoon, It has a Spoon outline slight scooped out deck, with a Simmons Style rail and full concave on the deck.
If you need an easy paddle out , expecially in those winter groovy days , where the wetsuits seem to be as heavy and concrete rigid made… but your shortboard hungry want you out enyway … the choiche is this hybrid fast kind of board. Cuts off very close to the pocket , if you’re able to do, and show a courius confortable controlled feeling in the small clean barrels. oops ! … It’s a Keel quad set up. Small to medium waves
le Mushrooms specifications
- Offered in 4 lengths. 5’1″ x 21.75″ x 2.25″, 5’3″ x 22″ x 2.25″, 5’5″ x 22.25″ x 2.25″ and 5’7″ x 22.5″ x 2.25″.
- Note: The deck is concave so the thickness in the middle is 1.5″. The rails are 2.25″.
- WAVE TYPE : Great for most mid-sized waves. High speed, maneuverable and catches waves really easy.
- SCOOPED OUT DECK : Gives you more stability, traction and control. Your feet feel like it’s a part of the board.
- GLASSING : Double 4oz bottom, triple 4oz deck with last layer being textured. Helps keep the flex under control.
- PIGMENT/TINTS : double traslucent yellow pigment with brown opaque tail